I have lived in Los Angeles for a long time, but I am always discovering new and exciting places to photograph. Many of you may have seen my article on the "Best Kept Secret Places to Photograph in Los Angeles". This is a follow up to that post with our latest discoveries in Los Angeles for the top places to photograph street art and architecture.
Behind the Scenes Video:
The top 10 sights include:
1. Stahl House - This is Case Study House 22. Perched high atop the Hollywood Hills is an unassuming facade with an amazing view and modernist, simple home. It has been featured in many LA films and commercials as well as photography. Book a tour to see it in person.
- 1635 Woods Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90069
2. Ennis House - Frank Lloyd Wright - 2607 Glendower Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
3. Eames House - Case Study House 8 - 203 Chautauqua Blvd, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
4. Mondrian Mural - Artist & Craftsman Supply, 1660 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles
5. D*Face Mural - British street artist D*Face has painted a completely excellent new mural - 8522 Washington Blvd. in Culver City
6. Skirball Center - Lichtenstein exhibit - 2701 N Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049
7. D*Face Mural - Korea Town - 3515 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010
9. Walt Disney Concert Hall - Frank Gehry - 111 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
10. Broad Museum - Downtown LA - 221 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012
What are your favorite architecture sights or murals in Los Angeles? Comment below and let us know!
Published Travel Articles
Welcome to Run The Atlas!
We are two adventurous young professionals who turned our passion for travel into a blog to help others travel more.